Quickly get rid of all the nasty mats without hurting your furry friend!
Are you having a hard time with dematting your pet? Does your fur baby run and hide when the brush comes out? Stop struggling while grooming!
Here comes the faster and painless way to free your pooch from the hairy mess without giving them a traumatic brushing experience.
Regular brush can look like an instrument of torture for pets, but not with Pet Grooming Rake Tool. Our dematting rake brush has slightly sharpened blades that smoothly glides through the toughest mats while keeping the coat clean, smooth, and shiny without causing any excessive shedding or making brushing time a hair-pulling event.
How Does It Work
Our Pet Grooming Rake Tool makes pet owners' lives easier while keeping their coats healthy, neat, and looking their best.
It takes care of all the tangle, knots, and removes excess dead hair from your pet's undercoat with its New Dual-Sided Dematting Comb that helps solve and prevent all your pet hair problems just by brushing.
Professional groomers recommend our multifunction grooming tool as it provides faster and more impressive results while brushing, de-matting, and de-shedding at once.
Other Key Benefits:
- Safe to your pets skin. Uses a no-scratch outside teeth ends and a sharp inner side to cut through the toughest mats, tangles, and knots smoothly.
- Rounded ends that relaxingly massage the skin and promote better blood circulation while leaving pets with a healthy and shiny coat.
- Makes brushing more convenient and relaxed with its soft ergonomic anti-slip grip for a comfortable combing.
- Designed with a curved end to avoid contact with the dog's skin but with an inner razor to make the de-shedding process faster and get a more professional dematting quicker!
- Big matted hair can become parasites home where they can breed and later on cause skin irritation on your lovely pet, prevent this by brushing and save ridiculous grooming costs.
How to Use
- Prepare your dog, make sure he's comfortable then gently brush down and out in the direction the coat grows.
- Be systematic when brushing, begin at your dog's head, and work toward his tail - don't worry, it's perfect for large and small breeds with medium and long hair.
- Use firm but gentle strokes, long strokes for long hair and short strokes for short and wiry hair.
- Repeat the process and watch your dog have healthy, shiny, and well-groomed hair!
We provide FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING on orders over $40
Our goal is to deliver to hundreds of customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
- US between 7-14 days
- International delivery usually takes about 1-2 weeks depending on the product and your location.
After an order has been placed, it can be tracked through the Track Your Order page!
We truly believe that we offer some of the most innovative and inspirational products in the world, and we want to make sure we back it up with a risk-free ironclad 30-day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, contact us and we will make sure that ALL your concerns are addressed and you leave 100% satisfied and smiling.
- Tracking number for every order
- 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
- We use encrypted SSL security for 100% protection
We have 24/7 Ticket and Email support. Please contact us at email@example.com if you need assistance. Current discounts are time-limited and subject to availability